Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MY WEEKEND


 

This weekend I went to Oregon to visit my great aunt and uncle it was much different than in the summer when we go on the fourth of July.  When we got there my aunt had made a delicious cake.  We spent the night in the purple room (which is a room with a lot of purple all around). My aunt showed us some really awesome quilts that she made to!  In the morning I went on a walk with my Aunt Janel and her dog Beatrice!   Then we went to a fun carousel, went out to eat at a French crepe restaurant, and visited my mom’s cousins and their adorable baby!  When we came home we started a super hard and big puzzle that we worked on for a while, then I watched the Hunger Games with Carter and my Uncle Jon.  I had a SUPER fun time!

Thanks Aunt Janel and Uncle Jon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment