Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving weekend


 

On Thanksgiving I went to my Grandma Jones' house, I had fun with my family! But then my dad wasn’t feeling good so my mom took him home early.  Then later I found out that he had thrown up!  I went home with my Aunt Carrie and Uncle Tom since we live in the same neighborhood.  The next morning was black Friday I had been super excited to go shopping but I stupidly decided not to because I wanted to rest because I didn’t want to get sick either, but after my mom left I realized that I really wanted to go and I just missed my chance.  That was very sad but instead I had a sleep over with my cousins.  The good news is that because I was sad I didn’t get to go, my mom took me shopping at the mall on Sunday. And I got some really cute boots that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment